Das Produkt Das Produkt

Great Style, Poor Music Choice

As always, I loved your style and the cyclical theme. However, unlike your others, the music failed to captivate me. Usually the music enhances the feelings that I get from watching your submissions. This time it did just the opposite.

Maybe I just haven't acquired the taste for Theatr Jada.

29 Day War 29 Day War

Chilling Take on Current Events

That was pretty unnerving.
I don't think that is what the U.S. is actually doing (and I sure as hell hope I'm right), but it is scary to think about the possibility.

The space between protection and control is gray and blurry. It's hard to say whether or not we have already crossed that line, and you can easily argue either way.

The message makes the movie.

SPRITES_R_HARD SPRITES_R_HARD

And I thought tweening was hard...

I had no idea sprite movies were so hard to make! All that importing! I have a new found respect for all those people who make sprite movies. I never would have thought it took so much work. From now on, all sprite movies get a 5! Because that's what they deserve!

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Best Fucking Game on NG

Never seen a Flash game like it.

Awesome graphics, good control, fun to play, and I must admit, I was laughing my ass off the first time the kid on the rollerblades jumped on my chest and ripped off my head.

This one is going to the top of my favorites list.

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

WOW!!!

BEST 3D SHOOTER TO FIT IN LESS THAN 4MB EVER!!!

Great variety of weapons, numerous stages, enemies move around and shoot back, and the scene doesn't stay in one place. You can actually swing your view around to see more of the area and enemies off to the sides.

The only thing to improve upon is the enemies' AI. They don't shoot very often, and when they do, they usually miss.

But to make a Flash game as fun as this with detailed 3D graphics in under 4mb is truly amazing.

FELIX.GAME FELIX.GAME

It was alright

Just a few things to improve:
1) add sound effects (enemy sounds, jumping sounds, damage sounds, etc)
2) Make the screen shift when Felix is further away from the edge. When the screen only shifts when he's on the very edge, it makes it impossible to see where you're headed or if there is an enemy about to hit you.