Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Best Fucking Game on NG

Never seen a Flash game like it.

Awesome graphics, good control, fun to play, and I must admit, I was laughing my ass off the first time the kid on the rollerblades jumped on my chest and ripped off my head.

This one is going to the top of my favorites list.

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

WOW!!!

BEST 3D SHOOTER TO FIT IN LESS THAN 4MB EVER!!!

Great variety of weapons, numerous stages, enemies move around and shoot back, and the scene doesn't stay in one place. You can actually swing your view around to see more of the area and enemies off to the sides.

The only thing to improve upon is the enemies' AI. They don't shoot very often, and when they do, they usually miss.

But to make a Flash game as fun as this with detailed 3D graphics in under 4mb is truly amazing.

FELIX.GAME FELIX.GAME

It was alright

Just a few things to improve:
1) add sound effects (enemy sounds, jumping sounds, damage sounds, etc)
2) Make the screen shift when Felix is further away from the edge. When the screen only shifts when he's on the very edge, it makes it impossible to see where you're headed or if there is an enemy about to hit you.

FlashJack21 FlashJack21

One major problem...

In Blackjack, aces can be either 1 or 11. You coded it so they can only be 11. I got a 4+3+5+A on the first deal and busted. It should have been 13. Fix that problem, and add some sound and maybe some animated cards (i.e. the cards fly off the deck and onto the table or something like that) and this would be a pretty good game.

devipaul responds:

man, i got nabbed for the aces at deviantart too, I already explained that aces are 11 ONLY (i even made a cool logo of 2 burning aces :D), it's my variation of the blackjack.
Sound and animation would be nice, and will most likley be added in the other card games that I am working on.

Thanks for the comments,
DeviPaul.

Jango Fett Jango Fett

Uhh...

Nice art, but... that's all it was.

GrandAdmiralThrawn responds:

Eventually I'll add sound, a short movie, some animations and some more pictures.

Mc. Donalds Sonic Game Mc. Donalds Sonic Game

That's really cool!

My little bro gets all those Happy Meal toys, so I've seen the real thing. I never would have thought to convert those little games into a simple Flash game to play with a much bigger screen (thereby making it WAY easier to see). The only downside is that they were orginally Happy Meal toys, and don't hold your attention for more than a few seconds...

clawofsatan responds:

Your right, they dont hold your attention, but their still pretty fun!

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

GOD!!!

After defeating the powerpuff girls, that boss is IMPOSSIBLE!!! I can barely manage to knock him down twice!!!

Blast Your Enemies! Blast Your Enemies!

Fun and Challenging

Excellent level of difficulty, pretty good control, graphics are pretty good, pretty good on the fun scale.

Pretty good, pretty good, pretty good...

Overall, a pretty good game.

Android Annialater II Android Annialater II

That was fun!

Cool game! I like the style, the play is excellent, and pretty good graphics. I also liked the way you can choose a path. If you added a few more levels, it would be even better.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

WOW!!!

This game is seriously addictive... Although it does get boring after 3 hours straight, but doesn't everything? Besides, something being able to keep my attention for 3 hours without me realizing how long it's been is pretty damn amazing. Thank you for keeping me captivated and away from the sunlight. (Note: I am not being sarcastic! Seriously, this is a GREAT flash game!)